Jul 5, 2009

Thought about it ...

But i didnt ..

I felt like deleting my the last few depressing blog posts as I sat in the office after hours sipping on my coconut-smelling turkish coffee I picked up from al rifai on my last visit to beirut.

But then i took a deep breath and read over the last one specifically. It goes to show u that life has its ups and downs. And that was definitely a down. So now as I sit here, I have 3 thoughts in my head: (1) 7mdilla 3la kl 7al ... (2) why on earth are the ladies from Nails Salon not picking up! :( and ... (3) im going to pass by the supermarket for a few things to make tiramisu for the office tomorrow ..

As u might notice .. my life seems to be in a better place 7mdilla :)

More later

2 comments:

jooj said...

coconut turkish? ummm okay that i'll have to try in order to digest the idea completely.. H i miss you and I hate that the only way to get you to come visit me what the reason you did :P

jooj said...

was the reason*