Dec 22, 2008

ReSolution

In the last few weeks, I have gone through a lot .. And no .. I'm not the type to sit and complain .. Especially if it has something to do with my family or friends .. I usually suck it up .. crack a joke .. and smile

I heard some news about a relative who is very sick and it has shook me into reality

Instead of continuing to mope about this and go into a self-induced depression .. I have come to the conclusion that I should use this period to better myself

A good friend of mine who is about a decade older told me that he has learned throughout his twenties to push away from things that make him feel bad .. do more of the things that make him feel good .. put himself before others .. put his family before himself .. and use less time being upset over petty things ..

Seeing as it's close to New Years .. I felt it appropriate to list my New Year's resolutions in my next post

No comments: