Nov 5, 2008

Gobama's Closet

So .. I'm not American but I was more than overjoyed at the fact Obama won today .. As I have said before: McCain is a dying man who chose the mother of a whore as his VP .. really .. my eyes teared up thinking how this is going into the history books .. *im even wearing a "Obama in da house" pin today at work*

Next order of business:
Haif's Closet

For all of those who don't know .. I am the creative genius behind Haif's Closet .. *and no .. im not being 5agaga .. im being honest hahah* ..



I have ALWAYSSSSS wanted to be a designer .. why didnt I? Cuz I cant draw! and my parents didnt want me growing up to be a 5aya6a .. but I've always loved putting clothes together and seeing whether it works or doesnt work .. something that you all probably dont know .. i change a gazillion times before i go out .. even if i go out .. theres a big chance im going home to change cuz i dont feel comfortable in what im wearing .. so for all those people who thought my fashion sense is so natural and i "always pull it off" .. SURPRISE!

I started this during summer when I had A LOT of free time on my hand .. i was surprised to see my parents were supporting me in it .. so i started a facebook group and i realized people started ordering most of the shemaghs! i was ecstatic .. the downside is: i do everything by myself .. so when im not bothered to work on it or something .. the orders fall back .. but i've hopped on the wagon again .. after 90% of the summer collection sold .. i decided to come out with a new collection with more options .. not only are there shemaghs now .. but I also started making ponchos, sweaters, hoodies and shirts .. every piece is one of a kind and i will never repeat the exact same g63a .. they might be similar .. but never the same *add crystals here, change the colour there* .. everyone's happy

If you want to see more of my collection join the facebook group .. Also .. join the Speak 2009 group cuz thats the group that refers to the event I'm hecticly planning all by my lonesome

xoxo

*my besty L, who I will refer to now as lenguine, is my gorgeously gorgeous model*

4 comments:

Provocative Lady said...

i saw a hoodi scarfs in river island but it was made off wool im allergic to it so i find your idea great baby girl :0) and the model is hot .

Provocative Lady said...

ps:you need to show me how i can post more then 1 picture at the same time xx

doona said...

very impressive! =D
ll defnetly be checking it out!
good luck sis ;**

H said...

cute fish : thanks 7yatiiii .. so u post one picture by clicking on that little picture icon .. to add another one .. click it again hehe

dandooon : thanks 7bibti :)