Nov 12, 2008

Peas on Earth


Hello my muffin cakes!

I am horribly excited! I am in the final stages of planning for my event so I can submit it to the sponsors. The beauty of it: I DID IT ALLLLL ON MY OWN!!

honestly now .. aren't thou proud of thy?

I have a meeting today at 4:30 (that I need to reschedule to 4:45 cuz I realized I finish work at 4:30 .. not 4:15!) with a company that should be able to do everything else I have on my list .. so hoora!

I wanted to ask you guys something .. since this is a fundraising event I naturally thought that I would get people to pay an entry fee .. HOWEVER .. I don't want "just anyone" to come .. that sounds cruel and inhumane .. but really .. i want it to be a high profile, invitation only, networking event .. im not gonna invite queen elizabether and expect her to come .. but i want fashionistas who are in love with fashion and want to try new designers .. i want select boutique managers to come so maybe they could pick up a few designers .. i want world peace .. .. .. .. anyhoooooos so my second idea is to sell crafts from the centre (maybe the kids could make something .. i dont know) .. and then auction off a few pieces from the show .. it obviously wont rake in as much as I had hoped .. but it puts the event out there ..

opinions?

xoxo

gossip girl : p .. i miss my shows : (




PS: I google-imaged "however" and i got very disturbing images : s

2 comments:

jooj said...

yaaaay I cant wait till your event!!! mn il7een agolich if I'm in the proximity of the GCC I'm soooo coming so put aside a few of those tres exclusive invites for your best girlie jooj and co!
and yes it should be invite only you dont want those 7ashkal you and I know so well showing up and walking around buying nothing, and doing nothing useful what so ever

H said...

u best be here at the time then!! i SOOOOOO wish you could be here then!! please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

and i am liking that idea more and more when i think of the zoo the event can turn into with the sale of tickets