Nov 4, 2008

Uwe

I know you all missed me terribly in my 4 days of absence .. (or what is it 5?) .. i've been horribly busy .. its disgusting how busy I've been .. here is a look at what my schedule was like since we last stalked each other:

Thursday: I left work at 5:30 KNOWING i was no where nearrrr done with my task list .. so I gathered my papers and my laptop and got in my car .. I headed to The One Cafe to meet a friend who was feeling really bad .. we chit chatted .. I had my green tea with mint and dashed to the airport to pick up my best girlfriend L .. after i picked her up we went to her house and hung out with her family .. ahh .. the days

Friday: Woke up early and started working on a gift for a 5 year old girl .. lets call her T (who my parents kept describing to me as though she was 30) .. I made her a '3tra from Haif's Closet (my brand) and i tell you .. it was gorgeous .. I didn't want to give it up .. after I made her '3tra and finished off the new season's '3tar, hoodies and sweaters .. i went to the mall to pick up a bracelet for T .. Baba specifically told me and mama to get her something "gold and expensive" .. so naturally me and mama wanted to give T bracelet made of paperclips .. laish inshAllah?? bntk o ana madriiii .. IM THE ONLY GIRL IN THIS FAMILY!! LoL .. so i went to Dior to see what bracelets they had and there were quite a few .. and then i walked into the shoe section and fell in love .. they were simple and black from the front .. and thennnnn .. the ENTIRE heel had crystals .. it was as though and went to heaven .. so of course I bought them .. and a pair of red square glasses I had wanted from London but stupidly bought the blue and beige ones .. as i went to pay i was on the phone .. so i handed the lady my credit card and she whispered to me (awanha tra3y 3ndi mokalama)

Dior Lady: "seven thousand eight hundred fifty seven"
Me: "Umm .. booKs .. I'll call you back .......... WHAT??"
Dior Lady: "the heels cost about 6,400 only"
Me: "Only?"
Dior Lady: (realizing she might be losing this game pulled out what she thought was her joker) "You know .. all the ladies come in and buy this because Haifa Wahby wore it once"
Me: "I'm no whore"
Dior Lady: "Akeed .. a9lan mabitistahal Haifa tlbasooon"
Me: "I still want them"
Dior Lady: "Ehhh .. la2anon kteeeeer 7lween brjlik"

So after I paid i realized that I didnt buy a gift for T .. so I walked back in and told the lady to give me little girl sunglasses .. she gave me the same ones that I had bought but minimized .. adorable!!

Then I went and bought a camera to take to L's place and snap shots of her modelling this season's stuff of Haif's Closet (which I will write about sometime later)

After that .. I rushed home and got into my raga9a costume (which was STUNNINGGG if I may say so myself) and went to my friend's house let's call her Tu .. after we walked around their compound we went back and had gorgeously barbequed meats .. no .. i didnt ruin my diet cuz Friday dinner is free for me :D .. then we went and gossip while we were laying down on their trampoline and by 9:30 I was in bed .. i know .. sad

Saturday: woke up early AGAIN .. went to Spinneys to buy superglue .. came home and finished the card I was making for T .. got ready .. picked up Mama and went to T's 5th birthday .. we had lunch there .. no .. I didn't ruin my diet again .. I get saturday breakfast and lunch free too .. ha ha .. and then I went shopping some more .. I came home .. uploaded all the pictures on Haif's Closet group .. finalized the event's (Speak 2009) proposal and passed the f out ..

Sunday: woke up and was at work by 8:40 (10 mins late) .. after work I went to look at the Emirates Palace ballroom .. almost had a coronary when they told me for 150 people .. its 60,000 for the room reservation .. 16,000 for refreshments .. xx,xxx for canapes .. xx,xxx for you to breath .. xx,xxx,xxx for you to leave .. I told her to draft me a quotation .. went home .. got in a fight with my parents .. had a nervous breakdown about the event .. cried cried cried .. went to sleep

Monday: woke up .. had a talk with my parents .. they assured me everything would work out fine .. went to work .. heard amazing news that will interfere with my prior plans of going to Landan to visit J (i'll explain J! so calm down!) got a list of 732 potential companies .. stayed at work until 10:30 PM .. went to L's .. got waxed .. put a ma6ara on my back cuz it was KILLING me .. was in bed by 11:15 ..

good morning people : )

3 comments:

jooj said...

ok I'm not going to freak out because you just explained why you're not coming to landan.. and I forgive you.. y7laili wana 9ayra mature w ma9ee7 wala a9are5.. and I'm sorry but this T little girl is pissing me off mn hathi and your right you shouldve given her paperclips :P

doona said...

weeeeee!
ambaih allah y3eenich thats so hectic!!

H said...

JooJ : hahaha .. chalba walla .. 8hratniiii .. t5aylay b3ad when we gave her the glasses shes like .. i have a whole box! o mshat!

dandooon : i knowwww .. LoL