Oct 31, 2008

Spooky Sassing



Happy Halloween everyone!! So growing up in an American school, I got the perks of both sides. I fast Ramadan, celebrate Eid Al Fi6r, dress up for Halloween, have turkey for Thanksgiving, at7ana for Eid Al A'67a, decorate my mini-tree for Christmas, put a lot of though of where I want to celebrate new years, buy gifts for Valentines Day (but im against wearing red or pink or hearts .. cuz thats gay), organize egg-hunts for my younger cousins after hours of egg-painting for Easter .. did I miss a holiday? I dont think so .. those are the only holidays I enjoy .. I know I know .. you dont have to tell me its 7aram o 3nd ilmuslimeen bas 3ndna 3eedain .. I get it .. but I love getting excited about holidays and plannin
g what I'm gonna do and celebrating .. (so shoot me)

So today I wanted to dress up as a tranny-tweety .. Yes .. the little yellow bird as J referred to it. I'm gonna put a huge (obviously made by an Arab, cuz it just looks like a chick) Tweety head and wear a dress .. i know .. clever (>,<) butttt .. thanks to my diet .. that is going well thank you very much .. i am going as raga9a mo7tarama .. what is a raga9a mo7tarama you might ask? its wearing a strechy jalabya that shows my girls (Anna and Nicole) up top and has extremely high slits on both sides .. so since I'm going to my friend's house and this is a more kid's extravaganza .. I decided to wear stockings underneath .. i know i know .. too clever for words (^.^)

I promised I'd update you on my stressful sillybillies:

1) event: i started making my phone calls last week and i'm going to finish my proposal this weekend

2) diet: going really well 7mdilla .. dinner today and breakfast and lunch tomorrow are free meals! :D .. but i reallllllly need to start working out for this process to go faster

3) work: im kicking ass .. im finally being aggressive at work and started working on 5 companies instead of the half i was working on before

so thats all i have time for today .. ill tell you how halloween went!


xoxo

happy trick or treating

4 comments:

doona said...

nice nice ;)
bet you were the star of the party ;)

jooj said...

hahahaha i thought i saw a puddy tat! :P
H-oooh I must update you on something that has been annoying us quite a bit the past week w9alt 7ady banfjr ok hatha mb mkana bas 9j 9j call me stupid uk phone mafe credit w i lost my qtri sim carddddd aaaaaaaargh

Provocative Lady said...

hahaha H i celebrate kelshi ba3ad any excuse to party ;)

H said...

dandooon : thanks darling :) .. the noise got kind of annoying though .. and the sad thing is i was soooo tired by 9:30 :(

jooj : LoL .. status - updated ;)

cute fish : exactlyyyy