Oct 22, 2008

I Need Pills

Both J and God know very well that I am a neat freak .. ignore my messy room .. but when it comes down to it .. i have to have my work organized .. so one of the things i DONT do .. is doodle .. i dont understand it .. why would u do that to yourself? not only do i not doodle .. i will never write secret messages in my notebook .. if i really want to write u something .. i will rip off the last page of the notebook (or if the notebook has sections .. i will make sure i rip off one page of every section before i rip off anymore from the same section)

so today when i was at one of my meetings .. my coworker (yes .. the personal-space-intruder) moved closer to me and wrote on my purposal "at 2:00" ..


i was shocked


HOW DARE U?? at 2:00?? thats what u ruined my clean page for?? thats not even pencil!! thats a pen!! u permanently ruined the purposal for me cuz u wanted to say "at 2:00" ?? u can put up 2 fingers and ill know u mean at 2:00 .. or u can whisper .. 2 .. or u can email me back on my blackberry .. or u can message me .. or u can bbm me .. or u can write on ur f***ing purposal .. why mine?


so i looked at her .. closed my purposal and put it aside (we all know its ruined .. it might as well go into the bin) and said .. O ... K ... thats what i said .. O ... K ... which we all knew was more like .. get the fuzz of my papers!!!


so ive come to the conclusion that i need pills ..


hmphs .. doodling .. so stupid

9 comments:

Journal Entries said...

omg i sooo understand u!
i hate it when someone writes things on my papers/books.. it gets on my nerves =s

doona said...

weeeeee!!
i hate it when people do that!
they make me start everything over again=S

jooj said...

she seriously should know better.. now I'm a chronic doodler but know better than to attempt to doodle on your papers :P a stern 6rag on the arm taught me that one fine day in literature class...

H said...

a journal entry : it doesnt get on my nerves .. my nerves pop out and beging to slit themselves hahah

dandooon : i remember if it was the beginning of school or the beginning of the semester .. i would re-write my notes in a new notebook if there was a dot on one of the pages .. or if i didnt like my handwriting .. or if i didnt like the way the pen wrote .. hahaha .. no .. im crazy .. my laugh should be like .. mwahahaha :p

jooj : im sorry darling .. but you children never learn .. its either i 6rag u wla u would keep doodling on my books at ur leisure .. it hurt me more than it hurt u :(

Mrs. said...

hehehe ur like a friend of mine !! Actually u mite just be her, ;p
A co worker of ours used to drive her crazy whenever she got up he would doodle something on her notebook and then plaster an innocent face on !! It drove her crazy every single time

jooj said...

oh H I forgot to mention.. >: ) hahahahahaha

H said...

mrs. : hahaha .. she has every right to get pissed 9ra7a!! Lol

Jooj : ugh .. that stupid face! hahah

PaLoMiNo said...

umbeeeh zain lash in pen!!!!

ifffffffffff !!!

some people ey7rooon!!!!

H said...

palomino : thats what im talking aboutttt .. haha