Oct 16, 2008

Inconveniences of a Crowded Drawing Room

First off .. You can call me "H." :) I have always wanted to start a blog .. but really never had the time or patience of updating it .. but one of my weekly rituals has become religiously checking on one of my best friend's (I will probably refer to her constantly as J, iljooj, area-lover, umkisha :p) blogs to see how she's doing in L-town.
There was always something so appealing to me about it. Maybe the whole "Sex and the City"-esque feeling of typing my thoughts to a bunch of people I don't have to see.
One major thing you have to know about me is that I have major issues regarding the invasion of my personal space bubble. Good Lord.
How on Earth are people comfortable with someone standing UNCOMFORTABLY close to them? I was working on one of my many projects in the office and a co-worker of mine wanted to help me by fixing the format. So she leaned in so close behind me that she rested her head on my shoulder and kept grazing her cheek on me.
So it's not like I'm going to raise charges of sexual harassment, but I wanted to yell because she was so close to me. TAKE A STEP BACK!


As you keep reading you will find that I have a lot of issues. But I'm not crazy. Or am I?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha sexual harrassmenttttttttt :P
ur soo funnyyyyyyyyy

jooj said...

welcome welcome welcome to the blogsphereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my love!!! and I sooo agreeee about the personal space issue.. today w7da 6oolha metrain ir39at nafs-ha 7thay bl train which was already packed knt b9ee7 she was like breathing down my coffee.. which I promtply threw away :P
basaweelich welcome post :D

desertpalms said...

try taking the london underground (tube) during rush hour!! youre LITERALLY squished against more than a dozen people lol THATT is def sexual harassment!

w welcome to the blogosphere H =)

Anonymous said...

You know you loved it. ;)

Journal Entries said...

welcome into this world ;)

doona said...

youre not sweetie!
crazy would be me lol :)

welcome to the blogosphere :)
hope you enjoy it :)

H said...

moodz .. thanks darling!!

jooj .. Loool .. tslmeeeeen yagabli inti!! o laish u threw away the coffee?? 9djjjj inch ba6rana!! :p

desertpalms .. haha .. id reallllly rather pass than try out something like that!! and thanks :)

zebra .. i kind of did .. the only reason i wrote this was cuz i was upset she didnt try anything more :(

a journal entry .. thanks :)

dandoon .. hahah .. no no .. im sure ur not as crazy as me .. keep reading about my issues :p .. o thanks!! :)